Before sending out an email update, you should send a test email to yourself to check if any links, images, or content are broken or misaligned. Your fans are going to read your email updates in their inbox, so it helps to have a reference.
Sending a test email to yourself or anyone on your team
- Create a new email update using Zestworld's email update tool.
- Tap "Preview & Schedule" button on the bottom of the page.
- In the "Preview and Schedule" page, tap the green button under the "Inbox" preview tab called "Send Test Email"
- This should open up a dialog with your email address autofilled.
- Tap "Send Test Email" and check your inbox. You might also need to check your Updates and Promotions folders for the email if this is the first time you're doing this.