You can “snooze” a commission to temporarily turn off all incoming requests until you’re ready to accept or reject them again.
To access the snooze feature:
- Go to your Commissions Offerings page
- Click “Edit” underneath the commission you want to snooze
- Click the button in the top right corner of the page where it says “SNOOZE / ON.”
- A pop-up dialog box will appear if you did this correctly. Click “Got It” to close the box.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Your commission will now be “snoozed” and fans will be able to join a waitlist that will notify them when you re-enable the commission.
To re-enable a commission, simply repeat the above steps but click the “SNOOZE / ON” button to the “On” position and then hit Save Changes.
NOTE: You will need to manually “snooze” each individual commission offering that you have on your profile.