For specific guidance on content and what to avoid, please refer to the Content Guidelines listed below and in the Creator Agreement.
You are responsible for all activity that you publish or deliver through Zestworld. You may not use Zestworld’s platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You also represent and warrant that you will not publish content or deliver commission or otherwise use Zestworld in a manner that:
- Fund or proliferate initiatives that incite violence based on protected classes. Offending behavior includes credible threats of physical harm to people because of their race, color, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, religion, marital status, age, disability status, genetic information or any other status protected by law that subjects the individual or group of individuals to different treatment.
- Exposes the private information (such as personal phone number or home address) of an individual or individuals without the express authorization and permission that could lead to their personal wellbeing and safety being at risk.
- Intentionally creates a false narrative around a person(s) or matter of public importance especially in a false context.
- Infringes on the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Appears to be fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, and/or libelous.
- Violates, or misappropriates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation or rights of any third party.
- Spreads a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, or other harmful computer code, file, or program.