You can change access to any of your published comics from 'Paid' to 'Free' at any time.
First, some definitions:
- If a comic is marked as 'Paid' it will only be readable by any logged-in user on Zestworld with an active Paid subscription to your creator account.
- If a comic is marked as 'Free' it will be readable by anyone on Zestworld, with or without an account.
To change a published issue from 'Paid' to 'Free', follow these steps:
- From the Creator Dashboard, click on "Comic Series."
- Click on the Comic Series that contains the Issues you want to edit.
- Scroll to the "Published Issues" section of this page until you find the Issue you wish to edit.
Click the three vertical dots on the right side of the page. Click "Edit."
- Scroll down to where it says "Paid" and click on the drop-down menu. Select 'Free' from the options displayed.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the 'Save Changes' button.