You can set a "Commission Inventory" limit when you add or edit a commission offering. This is optional, and you can leave the field blank if you don't want to limit the number of requests.
Note: the limit is on an individual commission offering basis. If you have more than one commission offering, and you want to limit the number of potential requests, you will have to set a limit individually for each of your offerings. A request for one of your commission offerings will not affect the limit for a different commission offering on your profile.
How the "Commissions Inventory" limit works (if set):
- Each commission request you receive will reduce available requests by one.
- If you reject a commission request, the availability will go back up by one.
- When you accept or complete a commission, the availability will not change.
- When your commission inventory limit is depleted for a given offering, it will become "snoozed" (learn more).
- You will have to manually re-enable a "snoozed" offering to accept requests again.
- After you re-enable a "snoozed" offering, if you want to limit the number of potential requests for that offering, you will have to manually set a new commission inventory limit.